• 85 % of the population has Internet access
• 50 % of the population uses the Internet when searching for local businesses
• 55 % of people who find a local business online end up recommending it to others
• 2 million users visit weblocal.ca every month
• Close to two Canadians out of three wish to consult online reviews of past experiences with merchants left by other consumers
So what does this mean for business?
Online business listings are incredibly powerful, especially if you are a local business working with local shoppers/patrons.
Contact me for more information about the many local listings sites and ways you can utilize them to get found in your local area.