Create Eye Catching Details on Your Sales Pages with the Super Styles Plugin for WordPress
Imagine Being Able to Add Professional Elements to Your Sales and Squeeze Pages that
Get Lots of Attention
AND you do not have to learn HTML, CSS, or Photoshop to get them!
How do you know whether you could use this plugin?
You have a WordPress website with a beautiful theme, and you love how simple it is to write and publish pages & posts. You can even add images, bullets, headings, and links. And for most of your WordPress activity, this is all you need to know.
But what about when you have a special offer, or you want to build an opt-in page, or create a sales page?
You’ve seen them out there on the internet – the sales pages that have check marks, asterisks, buttons, testimonials, and notice boxes. They look great, and draw you in, and make you want to buy that product, just the way a sales page is supposed to.
It’s frustrating because when you compare your own sales page to the fancy ones you see, you KNOW that your page falls flat.
- Your sales page is just, well, bland.
- Your special offer has no zing.
- Your opt-in page isn’t very appealing and
You could learn CSS, HTML, and Photoshop and fix all that, but…
Learning a new language takes a lot of time!
- Besides, your time is too valuable to waste it learning a skill you’ll rarely use. Not only that, if you don’t know what you’re doing, you could end up with something worse than what you started with!
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- It’s frighteningly easy to make a coding mistake that might have far-reaching effects on your site. A missing semi-colon in a CSS file can cause a host of formatting trouble on every page on your site. And a misplaced </div> tag can cause your sidebar to appear below your content, your footer to shift to the right, or everything below your header to just vanish.
It can become your worst nightmare…
- If you’re not comfortable with code, you’ll spend days trying to hunt down the error – while all your visitors simply look for other, less challenging sites to read. And you could quickly find yourself having to hire a high-priced developer just to troubleshoot your mistake! That’s a lot to risk when all you want is a nice looking testimonial box and a buy-now button.
Or you can get the Super Styles Plugin for WordPress and have Professional Graphics at your fingertips.
With the Superstyles plugin, you can:
- Add attention-grabbing text boxes so your readers can find the most important information quickly.
- Create beautifully styled testimonials.
- Create “Buy Now” buttons on the spot.
- Jazz up lists with checkmarks, arrows, asterisks, X marks, and so much more.
- And best of all, it does all this with the addition of a single button on your site’s editing screen.
Here’s how it works.
Superstyles is easily installed in your WordPress site:
- upload the file via your plugins page just like any other plugin.
- once you’ve got it uploaded, simply activate it, and it’s ready to use.
- highlight the text you want to style, click the Super Styles button, and choose from the options
- Add checkmarks to your lists to let readers know exactly what’s included in your offer
- Build a list of dangers or warnings with helpful Xs to alert readers to a problem.
Easily add customer testimonials – including photos – to your sales pages like this:
Create text boxes to highlight bonuses, guarantees, and refund policies like this:
Add eye-catching buy-now buttons with custom call-to-action text.
You’d spend hours trying to add these elements on your own, fiddling with the proper alignment, getting the text to wrap around photos properly and so on – and that’s IF you had the skills to create the graphics.
I know because I’ve been working with WordPress for a long time. I wouldn’t want to add all of these elements to my sales page manually. It’s just too cumbersome. But you can make it easy on yourself.
Just $27 In a hurry? Click the button below to get this plugin immediately.
Creating professional-looking sales and squeeze pages
shouldn’t be isn’t hard anymore. The Superstyles plugin for WordPress makes it super easy because it has everything you need to easily create fully customized pages including:
- 13 testimonial box styles
- 13 button styles with customizable text and links
- 9 Icons for use with buttons
- 10 list styles
- 5 text box colors
- 9 icons to draw the eye and highlight important information
- Easy copy/paste photo insertion – including perfect alignment every time!
All This And No Photoshop Skills Required!
The best part of this plugin - aside from the ease with which you can add buttons, text boxes, and testimonials to your site – is the fact that the graphics are already done for you. With all these choices, you’ll never run out of ideas, and you’ll never again have to pay a designer to create a new button or bullet for you (or learn the dreaded Photoshop). You’ll get the same results as all those fancy sales pages you see around the internet, but without all the pain. You’ll do it all with just the click of a button. It’s just that easy.
Your purchase is absolutely risk free. Try this powerful WordPress plugin for 10 days, and if you’re not satisfied just send me an email and I’ll send you a refund right away. So there’s absolutely no risk on your part. All the risk is on me.
So how about it? Compared to the eye catching graphics in this sales letter, would you agree that yours could use some ‘help’?
- Yes! I agree that my pages are dull and don’t convert like they should!
- Adding these colorful, professional graphics will help my sales and opt-in pages get their point across quickly
- I’d like to be able to add professional elements to my sales pages that
Get Lots of Attention!
Remember: This is an very easy-to-install and use solution for adding professional graphics to your WordPress website where you’ll get:
- Dozens of styles to choose from including lists, buttons, testimonials and boxes.
- Colorful icons to draw attention to important passages, so readers never miss critical information.
- A plugin that installs right within your WordPress dashboard, so there’s nothing new to learn!
- Easy-to-follow setup guide
P.S. I love WordPress (I can’t even imagine how they built those old-school websites with code and other scary stuff) but it is lacking in this one thing — that you
can’t couldn’t add those little eye-catching frills. But now you can. Easily incorporate these professional touches without hiring an expensive designer or spending hours learning CSS.
P.P.S. Don’t forget about the 10-day guarantee. If you don’t find this plugin to be helpful in building professional-quality sales pages, just let me know and I’ll refund your purchase.