Are you still waiting by your mailbox for checks to arrive from your clients and customers? Isn’t it time to consider additional payment options for your business?
I have been using PayPal since the inception of my business almost 5 years ago and really appreciate how simple it is for my clients to purchase my products and services using any method of payment they wish to use.
- PayPal offers a very secure process that keeps all my clients’ information confidential and safe — I don’t even know if they’ve paid me with a PayPal balance, with their debit card, or with a credit card. All I see is that the payment has been deposited into my PayPal account.
- PayPal is a very easy, safe, secure, and competitively priced payment system, especially good for small businesses like yours.
But often what holds people back (and keeps them waiting for cheques to arrive by snail mail) from adding new processes to their business is that they dread having to learn even more technology.
They know there will be a learning curve ahead and often give up before they even check out what’s involved in setting up the account.
That is why I am offering you this very comprehensive and easy to follow ebook
to show you exactly what you have to do, step by step, to set up your account at PayPal and start accepting INSTANT online payments. It contains everything you’ll need to get started including 29 pages and more than 50 images to show you what each step looks like so you don’t get lost in the process.
What you’ll learn:
How to Set Up Your Account
- Having your account details correct will ensure that your customers are able to contact you if they need to.
- It’ll also ensure that your customers know it’s you billing them when they get their credit card statement.
- Finally, it’ll ensure that you can smoothly transfer funds to and from your bank account from your PayPal account.
How to Create a Buy Now Button
- To take payments with PayPal on your website, you’ll need to create a “Buy Now” button.
- A “Buy Now” button allows users to simply click a button on your site and pay you using either their PayPal funds, a debit card, or a credit card.
How to Create and Manage Invoices
- PayPal invoices make it very easy for people to pay you with a click of a button.
- Send a PayPal invoice and it’ll have a “Buy Now” button they can click and all the forms will be conveniently filled out for them ahead of time.
How to Create Reports
- Reporting is at the core of any payment system and you’ll be able to track every transaction.
- View your received payments, your sent payments, money deposited into your bank account, or any other transactions.
- Set up filters to narrow your reports even further.
Don’t delay any longer. This very comprehensive and easy-to-follow instruction manual is just $8.50
Click the Add to Cart button to purchase your copy of PayPal For Business: The Little Instruction Ebook