If you use email on your smart phone, you’ll be happy to learn that you can use your email to upload photos to your Facebook page(s), as well as update your Facebook page status via your phone. Here are the steps:
First, find the email address for your Facebook page:
- Click “Edit Page” on your fan page
- Choose “Update Info” from the drop down menu
- Down the left side you’ll see a series of links. Choose “Mobile”
- A new page will open up where you’ll see your email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Now save that email address to your phone as a contact.
You’ll now be able to send your photo or video as an attachment to this e-mail address
To upload a photo:
- Email the photo to your page’s email address
- Include a caption in the email subject line
To update your status:
- Write in the email subject line
- Leave the email body blank
Little extras from Facebook
- This is a confidential email just for your Page – don’t share it with anyone except other admins of this Page.
- The email subject will be used as the caption of your photo or video if your email contains photo or video.
- The email subject will be used as your updated status if your email contains no photo or video.
- Anytime you want, refresh your upload email.